HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Real Tick

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Real Tick   Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:56 am

i was looking around for different brokers and saw one which used a paltform called real tick. has anyone here tried it?

any comments on how it is? the commission wast too bad.

$1.50 + $0.01 per share

or

$1.50 + $1.00 per option
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real Tick   Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:46 pm

There are platforms that give you a cost per share of 1 cent or less with a minimum of $1 per transaction.

Also any platform that charges a base cost plus per option cost is not worth it unless you just love your broker. There are some with flat fees per transactions no matter how many options you trade and then there are those that charge per option. Depending on your trading style you can go with one or the other. Someone here knows more about the flat fee rates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real Tick   Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:10 am

the price you listed isnt bad at all. here are a couple of platforms i recommend...

if you are a VERY active day trader, i suggest trying tradestation... they have a few different commission structures but i recommend using the $1.00 per contract and $0.01 per share deal. the cost of the platform is $100 + add ons. the add ons wont run you much if youre using basic add ons, itll cost you about $10 extra for some of the basics. they also have a deal where if you do minimum 5k shares or 50 contracts per month, the platform is free.

if youre not too active, i recommend mbtrading. the platform is free and they have different commission structures as well. i recommend the $1.00 per contract and $0.01 per share.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Tick   

Back to top Go down

Real Tick
Page 1 of 1